A wedding is the culmination of careful planning. Each is as unique as the couple organising it, and every couple has expectations of what their special day will be like.
For couples who want a photographic record of the events and emotions of their day, it is important that they choose a photographer who cares about the photographs as much as they do, and who can adapt to whatever situations arise during the course of the day.
To enable me to provide you with a unique record of your day I will:
- Meet you to discuss your expectations, the type of pictures you would
like (formal/informal) and any special photographs such as family groups;
- Visit the venue to familiarise myself with the surroundings and seek out the best locations for photographs;
- Be there on the day as early as you wish to photograph the bridal preparations and stay to cover as much of the reception as required;
- Keep a low profile to mingle with guests and use the experience I've gained over many years to direct more formal groups;
- Provide you with a CD of photographs copyright-free so you can order as many different prints in as many different sizes as you wish. Or, if you'd prefer me to edit and arrange an album for you I would be happy to discuss this.
Your wedding must be all about you, your family and friends. My 15 years of experience in different aspects of photography will ensure that I produce a memorable record of the most important day of your lives.